Saturday, April 30, 2011

Is This A Title?

I can't figure out how to get an actual title on this blog.
It's Saturday morning...so, so boring. There are yard sales in the Sault. Stores to visit. I'm sitting here. Ugh.
Just cleaned out my hotmail inbox (no, please don't email me at hotmail--why do I even have it? Other than it signs me in to MSN. Which is probably antique. I can probably sign in there with anything now but I couldn't in the beginning. The beginning? Of the internet. That dates me. ugh.)
Anyway, while cleaning out my hotmail I found a link to Courtney's old blog and on it I found a quote. I had kind of forgotten about being bored 'til I found it and then it all came back to me. And the sad part is, I have a daughter just like me.
Here's the quote:

BORED.

I'm bored. I need more excitement.
I don't understand other people's minds and why they don't want to constantly do fun things all the time.
I wish the world was more like me and morgaze....
*that last sentence was an uncle steve quote*

Haha. She doesn't admit it yet. But she is SO like me.
Anyway perhaps I should go clean out her room to unbore (I know, I know--that's not a word but it's my blog so I can make words if I want!).
Or perhaps I'll go to the Sault--shop VV, check out Spadoni's, Liquidation World. Yeah...what to do.
I'm soooooo bored.

~Pollie

No comments: