Sunday, February 14, 2010

Well, here it is Sunday, February 14th and I'm not thinking about Valentine's Day. Nope. Not thinking about the Chinese New Year (Year of the Tiger) that starts today either. Nope.



I'm thinking about sleeps....four more in fact and then we are....

VANCOUVER BOUND!

Woo Hoo....that's right....
we're off to visit the west coast and enjoy a week of the Winter Olympics. I've long loved the Olympics so this is sort of a dream come true. We don't have tickets to much but we'll be on the lookout for some....so if you see contests, know someone selling or whatever...let us know.

For now....we'll be enjoying the atmosphere, trying to enter photos on the Facebook fan page and anything else we can find....after I count the sleeps that is.

You can always follow a lot of the Olympic news at the official Vancouver Olympics website .

Watch for news from me soon!

Pollie (& Ger)

1 comment:

Jonny York said...

I felt peaceful and cared for. After several years of practice and training, most of the time I do like to practice my own routine, but this trip I wanted to experiment a bit.